- Betanal quattro is easy to use 4 in 1 formulation
- Betanal quattro reduces chances of mixing errors
- Betanal quattro reduces tank filling time
- Betanal quattro is an optimised formulation, safe to the crop but effective on weeds
- Betanal quattro increases flexibility as can be applied from beet cotyledon stage onwards
- Betanal quattro minimises packaging – less to store, transport and dispose of
Betanal quattro – A convenient 4 in 1 formulation for post emergence weed control in beet crops.
Beet crops are slow growing and are very susceptible to weed competition during establishment. Fast growing weeds can very swiftly swamp and outcompete beet crops especially in the first 8 weeks of establishment. To maximise beet crop yields and quality it is vital weed competition is eliminated during this time.
Betanal quattro offers New Zealand farmers a herbicide containing the four key active ingredients for weed control in beet crops (ethofumesate, desmedipham, phenmedipham and metamitron) into one easy to use formulation.
Betanal quattro can be used from the beet cotyledon stage onwards to remove seedling weeds from your beet crop. It is important that Betanal quattro is applied to small actively growing weeds, ensuring that the beet crop is not stressed at time of application.