- Puma S has been shown in local trials to reduce YBG by up to 89% with a single application.
- Controlling YBG with Puma S will improve the quality of your pasture thereby dramatically increasing your financial returns.
- Puma S effectively controls weeds reducing competition for light, water and nutrients. This results in higher yields of better quality grain which in turn provides increased profitability and a better return on your investment.
- Puma S has a wide application window against wild oats and lesser canary grass allowing you more time to get the job done.
- Puma S can be used to control wild oats in perennial ryegrass allowing you to grow an export quality crop.
- Used by New Zealand farmers for many years, Puma S can be trusted to deliver consistent grass weed control.
Puma S can be relied upon to consistently deliver a high level of control of wild oats in wheat and perennial ryegrass seed crops and to control lesser canary grass in wheat. Both of these grass weeds compete to significantly reduce the amount of nutrients, light and water that are available to your crop. Without early and effective control you will see a dramatic reduction in your yield, grain quality and profit!