- CALEY iblon conveniently delivers the ideal combination of two exceptional fungicides, iblon (isoflucypam) and prothioconazole (Proline, Prosaro), making your fungicide choice simpler.
- CALEY iblon has been rigorously developed under NZ conditions so you can be sure it contains the optimum amount of both fungicides.
- Tested against comparative fungicides in NZ CALEY iblon provided outstanding, long lasting disease control resulting in higher yields and profit in both wheat and barley.
- CALEY iblon can be applied to wheat, barley and ryegrass seed crops for the control of all key, yield robbing, diseases.
- Choosing when to apply CALEY iblon is simple. It is the perfect choice for your GS39 (flag leaf emerged) fungicide on both wheat and barley.
- CALEY iblon uses innovative formulation technology to ensure it spreads evenly over the leaf even when applied at low water volumes.
- CALEY iblon is rainfast after 1 hour in most conditions.
Crop Suitability & Usage
|Barley||Scald, net blotch, ramularia leaf spot, leaf rust|
|Wheat||Speckled leat blotch, stripe rust, leaf rust|
|Triticale||Stripe rust, leaf rust
|Ryegrass seed crop
||Isoflucypram 50 g/L
Prothioconazole 100 g/L
|Application Rate||1.5 L/ha|
|Application Method||Apply at the first sign of disease in at least 100 L/ha water using a tractor mounted hydraulic sprayer delivering a medium – coarse droplet.
CALEY iblon can be aerially applied using 50 L/ha water
|Buffer Zone for a Downwind Waterbody||CALEY iblon requires a 2 metre buffer zone with ground based application and 50 metres with aerial application|
|Rainfastness||CALEY iblon is rainfast 1 hour after application under most conditions|
|Withholding Period||Wheat and triticale grain straw/stubble: 42 days
Wheat and triticale green feed/silage: 28 days
Barley grain and straw/stubble: 56 days
Barley green feed/silage: 42 days
Ryegrass seed crops regrowth: 49 days
Ryegrass seed crops straw/stubble: 35 days
|No. Applications/Crop||One application per calendar year|
|Compatibility||With a range of commonly used fungicides and herbicides|
|Certified Handler||Approved handler status is not required|