- Proteus controls all the major pests of potatoes, aphids, potato tuber moth, potato / tomato psyllid.
- Proteus delivers quick knock down and residual control of Onion thrips.
- Proteus's combination of active ingredients with OTEQ technology provides translaminar, systemic and contact activity, resulting in fast knockdown effect and long lasting residual control.
- Proteus's two active ingredients have different modes of action, making Proteus an excellent resistance management tool.
- Easy to use
- One can solution
- No adjuvants required
- Less chance for mixing errors
Proteus - Fast, sound, secure protection for your crop.
Proteus is a highly effective contact and systemic insecticide providing excellent knockdown and residual control against thrips in onion crops and aphids, potato tuber moth and the potato/tomato psyllid in potato crops.
Proteus contains the new O-TEQ formulation, that assists the coverage and retention on plant surfaces and the penetration and uptake of the active ingredient into the leaves.
Proteus exhibits both systemic and contact movement allowing its active ingredients to protect new and difficult-to reach areas in the plant.