- VIMOY iblon contains isoflucypram, a very high performing SDHI fungicide which has recently been registered in NZ
- VIMOY iblon gives you the flexibility to design your own fungicide mixtures. VIMOY iblon + Prosaro or VIMOY iblon + Kestrel is the ideal GS39 fungicide for wheat or barley
- VIMOY iblon has been rigorously developed under NZ conditions in mixture with Bayer prothioconazole fungicides (Proline, Prosaro and Kestrel) so you can be sure of excellent results whatever the NZ climate throws at it
- VIMOY iblon applied in mixture with a label dose of DMI fungicide e.g. Prosaro or Kestrel, can be applied to wheat, triticale, barley and ryegrass seed crops for the control of all yield robbing diseases
- VIMOY iblon uses innovative formulation technology to ensure it spreads evenly over the leaf even when applied at low water volumes
- VIMOY iblon is rainfast after 1 hour in most conditions.
The perfect choice when you require a versatile, top performing SDHI fungicide to allow you to design your fungicide mixtures.
VIMOY iblon provides exceptional disease control, resulting in consistently high yields and increased profit.