- Broad spectrum control – Escolta controls the four most important foliar diseases in beet crops – rust, powdery mildew, Cercospora and Ramularia leaf spots
- Escolta provides long lasting protectant activity.
- Escolta maximises green leaf retention
- Escolta provides direct physiological effects giving improved crop greening
- Escolta increases yields
- Co- formulation provides in-built resistance management
- Flexibility – Escolta can be ground or aerially applied
Escolta is a co-formulated fungicide containing cyproconazole (DMI fungicide) and trifloxystrobin (strobilurin fungicide) for the broad spectrum control of foliar diseases in fodder and sugar beets.
Escolta controls the major diseases which infect beet in New Zealand. Left uncontrolled these diseases can seriously reduce foliage quality and DM yield.
For more information please read the user guide or trials summary.