- Firebird has a label claim for use on both wheat and barley.
- Extensive trials here and in Europe have shown that Firebird is safe to the crop.
- Firebird is applied pre-emergence of the weeds ensuring weed competition is eliminated for the important first weeks of the crop's life.
- Firebird controls competitive and difficult weeds such as vulpia hair grass, annual poa, field madder and field pansy.
- As Firebird is applied soon after planting it means that you can get on to the paddock to spray. You can then have the confidence to move on to other jobs knowing Firebird is protecting your crops from weeds.
Firebird is a pre-emergence herbicide for use in autumn and winter sown wheat and barley for the control of a wide range of key arable weeds. Weeds such as vulpia hair grass, annual poa, field pansy, speedwell and field madder. Applied before weeds have time to compete with your crops for nutrients, water and energy Firebird allows your crops to get off to the best possible start and to deliver their full yield potential.